The right countertops help bring a bathroom or kitchen to life. Whether you’re doing a complete remodel or just looking to spruce up your existing room, our kitchen and bath specialists will help you choose the right colors and materials for your countertop design. Visit our 10,000-square-foot showroom in Flushing, MI today to shop our wide variety of countertop styles.
What’s the difference?
The only difficult thing about choosing the right countertop should be the material selection. No matter what style you’re interested in, our design team will offer expert advice to help you choose the best material for your kitchen or bathroom countertops. Choose from:
- Laminate – This non-porous surface is durable, economically priced and available in hundreds of colors and numerous finishes.
- Solid surface – This non-porous material offers seamless-looking installation, with integrated sinks and renewable surfaces.
- Granite – This natural beauty is scratch and burn resistant, with hundreds of colors available at multiple price levels.
- Quartz – This low-maintenance combination of natural stone and resin is non-porous and scratch- and heat-resistant.
- Concrete – Offering a unique appearance with numerous color options, this material offers a patina effect and versatility.
We also provide countertop installation services. Discover why Starline Kitchen & Bath Gallery is the company to call first for your countertops in Flushing, MI and the surrounding areas in Grand Blanc and Linden.